CHOOSE A COLOUR:
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is set to complement your life, supporting your fitness goals with the help of S Health and the built-in heart rate monitor, and with an IP67 rating, the Samsung GALAXY S5 is resistant to water, rain, sweat, dust and sand. Shoot and capture the action as it happens with a 16MP camera and super-fast auto-focus, and when you’re low on battery power, don’t find yourself stranded with Ultra Power Saving Mode.
Then when you’re ready for some down time, a stunning 5.1” Full HD Super AMOLED screen is ideal for watching videos, surfing the internet or reading emails, while you use Download Booster to combine 4G internet connectivity with WiFi for exceptionally fast downloads. More info & disclaimers.
IP67 Dust & Water Resistant: Samsung GALAXY S5 provides ingress protection against dust and water to a maximum of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes, allowing it to be certified to an IP67 rating. The back cover and USB port must be correctly sealed to protect against dust and water ingress.
S Health 3.0 and the Heart Rate Monitor are not medical or therapeutic devices and are not intended for medical use. Heart Rate Monitor readings are intended for informational purposes only. To discuss the diagnosis or treatment of any condition, please consult a health care professional.
Download Booster: Internet connection required. Data and other charges may apply. 4G is only available on certain networks and in selected coverage areas. Data speed may vary depending on coverage, network environment, location and device configuration. Only available with selected web servers that support HTTP Range Request and HTTP Streaming capability.
Superfast 4G is now available in selected areas.
Check your coverage
If you order before 18th December:
- Your order should arrive on/before December 23rd
- It may take 1-3 business days for metro areas, 4 business days for rural areas, to arrive.
If you order after 18th December:
- Your order may arrive after Christmas.
Receiving your order
- Your phone will most likely be delivered on a weekday between 9am & 5pm.
- You will need to sign for your delivery and show photo ID (it's often a good idea to have it delivered to your work address).
- If you’re going on holidays, please consider the address you will be at when the delivery arrives (eg at home, at a friend’s/family’s house, holiday house)
- If you're not there to sign for your delivery, the courier will leave a card with instructions on where you can collect your phone (usually your local post office).
- If you don't pick up your phone within 5 days, you'll get a reminder card. After 10 days, it will be sent back to our warehouse.
- Once back at the warehouse, your order will be cancelled and you will need to re-order the phone if you still want one. Depending on stock availability, this may take some time.