1300 555 100 within Australia
+61 2 8860 9848 from overseas
any day 7am - 11pm AEST
Virgin Mobile Australia
Locked Bag 17
ROYAL EXCHANGE NSW 1225
Lost or stolen phone?
Call 1300 555 100 within Australia
Call +61 2 8860 9848 from overseas
Trouble paying your bill?
Call 1300 304 090 within Australia
Call +61 2 8860 9826 from overseas
Forgotten your PIN?
We can send it to you via SMS or email.
Get your PIN
Q. Do you have a translator or interpreter service?
A. If you have a friend or family member who doesn't speak English and they'd like to contact us, there's a couple of ways that this can this be done.
Using a friend or family member as interpreter
- A customer unable to speak English can be identified through a non-account holder. However, the non-account holder must act solely as an interpreter and the account holder must be present during the conversation.
- The account holder's verbal authorisation for discussing details with the non-account holder must be given. The account holder will need to provide their name, address, date of birth and phone number, username or account number.
Using the Translating and Interpreting Service
- Non-English speaking account holders can also call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 131 450 and ask to speak with Virgin Mobile. The TIS will arrange for an interpreter who will act as a translator between the customer and Virgin Mobile.
- Virgin Mobile Customer Service hours of operation are 8am to 11pm (7 days a week). Please confirm any charges with the TIS before engaging their services.
13 63 69 – Mobile Sales
13 25 45 – Broadband Sales
Monday - Friday
8.30am - 8pm AEST
10am - 6pm AEST
View by: Suburb | Shopping Centre
- Westfield Chermside QLD
- Westfield Doncaster VIC
- Westfield Eastgardens NSW
- Westfield Fountain Gate VIC
- Westfield Garden City QLD
- Westfield Geelong VIC
- Westfield Helensvale QLD
- Westfield Hornsby NSW
- Westfield Hurstville NSW
- Westfield Kotara NSW
- Westfield Liverpool NSW
- Westfield Marion SA
- Westfield Miranda NSW
- Westfield Mt Druitt NSW
- Westfield North Lakes QLD
- Westfield Parramatta NSW
- Westfield Penrith NSW
- Westfield Southland VIC
- Westfield Strathpine QLD
- Westfield Tea Tree Plaza SA
- Westfield Tuggerah NSW
- Westfield West Lakes SA
- Westfield Whitford City WA
- Westfield Woden ACT
- Westpoint Blacktown NSW
- Wollongong Central NSW
Public Relations, Social Media & Internal Comms
Tel: +61 2 9028 1970
PR Agency One Green Bean
Tel: +61 2 8020 1806
Virgin Mobile Australia
1 Lyonpark Road,
NSW 2113, Australia
Note To protect your privacy the media team does not have access to customer records, so can't respond to individual customer enquiries.If you are a Virgin Mobile customer and would like assistance please call 1300 555 100 (within Australia) between 7am -11pm AEST.
If it looks like Virgin Mobile is a great place to work, that's because it is!
We've built our cultural foundations on Richard Branson's philosophy of people first. He says:
"For us, our employees matter most. It just seems common sense to me that, if you start off with a happy, well-motivated workforce, you're much more likely to have happy customers. And in due course the resulting profits will make your shareholder happy."
Virgin Mobile Australia is a place that provides flexibility, opportunity, personality and lifestyle.
Join us here at Virgin Mobile - you know you want to!Search jobs
If you're happy, we're happy. Virgin Mobile is committed to providing you with the best possible service and we set ourselves very high standards, but if you haven't received the support you expect, we want you to let us know so we can get it right.
Letting us know
Calling us is usually the easiest way to sort things out - our Customer Service hotline is 1300 555 100
- If you want to talk to the staff at one of our stores, visit your nearest store
- Contact us online
- Send us a fax at 1300 555 733
- Send us a letter - address it to Customer Relations Team, Locked Bag 17, ROYAL EXCHANGE NSW 1225 or
- Reply Paid 68456 NSW 2001
What we'll do
- Chances are, we'll be able to solve your problem on the spot.
- If it can't be resolved in 48 hours, our Customer Relations Team will take responsibility for your issue.
- We'll respond to your complaint as soon as possible and let you know how long we think it'll take to resolve.
- We aim to resolve all customer complaints within 10 working days.
If you're not happy with how we've resolved your complaint, or if you find those above avenues unacceptable, you can seek help from external channels such as the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman:
Phone 1800 062 058
Fax 1800 630 614
Post PO Box 276, Collins Street West, VIC 8007
Online Complaint Form
Let us know - we want to help!