MOBILE BROADBAND PRICE GUIDE
- Post-Paid Mobile Broadband - Plan or BYO Modem
- Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband - Buy or BYO Modem
- Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband - Data Prices
BROADBAND AT HOME PRICE GUIDE
POST-PAID MOBILE BROADBAND Plan or BYO Modem1
NB. No Webspace is provided
Not for sale in Northern Territory or Tasmania. Data includes uploads and downloads & is charged per KB. Broadband speeds are available in the Optus Dual Band (2100MHz / 900MHz) network. BYO customers will need a dual band (2100MHz / 900MHz) modem to access full coverage areas. See virginbroadband.com.au for more info & coverage. Outside of these areas you will fall back to Optus' GSM/GPRS network. Acceptable Use Policy applies. Peer to peer speed limited to 32 Kbps. Credit approved customers only. Payment by E-Bill and direct debit only.
- BYO Modem Leave anytime just pay current month’s pro-rated spend. Need a modem? The full post paid price (PPP) of the modem is $149.
- Exceed your data allowance & speed is limited to 128 Kbps for the next 250 MB. Use more and your service will be unavailable until the first day of your next usage period, unless you buy a data top up (max 3 per month). Service cancellation may apply if you download continuously or if your use adversely impacts other users.
- Included Modem available on 1GB and 2GB plans only and requires a 24 month contract. Each month for 24 months you pay $34 (2GB plan) & $24 (1GB plan) which includes your monthly contribution of $5 to the modem. Minimum Total Cost over 24 months is $816 (2GB plan) & $576 (1GB) which includes your contribution to the modem.
- Free Modem available only on 5GB plan and requires a 24 month contract. Each month the PPP/24 is paid off the modem. Minimum Total Cost over 24 months $936. 3 & 4. Leave anytime, just pay outstanding balance of the PPP owing, the current month’s pro-rated spend, plus $250 if you leave within the first 6 months.
PRE-PAID MOBILE BROADBAND Buy or BYO Modem
PRE-PAID MOBILE BROADBAND DATA PRICES Voucher or Credit Card Recharge
Not for sale in Northern Territory or Tasmania. Proof of ID required. Data includes uploads & downloads & charged per KB. 10GB monthly limit; any recharge over 10GB rolls over to the next calendar month. Acceptable Use Policy applies. Included data to be used in your first 30 days. Peer to peer speed limited to 32 Kbps. Modem is secured to the Optus network and can be released after topping up with $80 on your new service. Broadband speeds are available in the Optus Dual Band (2100MHz / 900MHz) network. Outside of these areas you will fall back to Optus’ GSM/GPRS network.
BROADBAND AT HOME: Home Phone Package
- Standard residential non-commercial calls only. Fair Use Policy Applies. Minimum total cost over 24 months is $1,920. Early cancellation fees apply.
- Charged per 30 seconds.
Click here to see details of the International Calls Country Groups.
- Excludes 1900 and 1200 numbers.
Read our Fair Use Policy
BROADBAND AT HOME: Broadband PRICE GUIDE
NB. No webspace is provided.
Not for sale in Northern Territory and Tasmania & available to credit approved customers in Optus’ 3G (2100MHZ network only), some homes excluded. See virginbroadband.com.au/coverage. Minimum total cost over 24 months is $1,920. To leave pay $15 x months left on your contract, the current month’s pro-rated min spend & unbilled charges. Modem requires mains power & remains our property. Fees apply if not returned when service cancelled.
- If you exceed 4GB data usage (uploads and downloads), speed is limited to 128Kbps. Exceed 4.25GB data usage and your service will be unavailable until the first day of your next usage period, unless you buy a data top up. Service cancellation may apply if you download continuously or if your use adversely impacts other users. Peer 2 Peer speed limited to 32Kbps.
Important Note: This service may only be used at your nominated premises and is not recommended if you require disability or business services or a home alarm system on your phone line. Service will not work in the event of a power failure. ACMA's Customer Service Guarantee does not apply.
Payment by E-Bill & Direct Debit only.