How do I get a data plan?
Go to My Account and log in, click on the Data Value Add tab in your Dashboard, and follow the steps to buy a data plan.
Not one of us yet?
Buy online with free delivery.
Call us on 13 63 69
FIND A STORE
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 8:00pm
Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
Can I track my usage?
Yup, just login as a member anytime.
- Download the MyAccount app
Get app for Android iPhone
Go to My Account login
- Go to the Account Balance page. You'll get your balance for included data and data plan
- If you are running low, there is an option to click through and purchase another Data Plan
getting set up
- To start using the Internet on your mobile, click on your phone's browser (normally a Globe icon),
then click on the 'Internet' tab
- Make sure your phone is set up for Mobile Internet Data - it's quick, easy and free
The Fine Print: 1) Prepaid: You will need a 1c balance to access mobile internet data. All Data Plans expire on the earlier of (i) 30 days from activation or (ii) the expiry of your current voucher (unless you top up) and exclude charges for subscription services and downloaded content. VirginInternet APN excess data charged at 0.02¢/KB and deducted in 1KB units. YesInternet APN excess data charged at 12¢/MB and deducted in 1MB units. Minimum $1.03 balance required to access mobile data. To avoid excess data charges purchase another data plan. Max 3 purchases per month. Bonus credit can not be used to purchase a data plan. 2) Coverage is device dependent. With 3G devices and a compatible plan, you are able to access our 3G (2100Mhz/900Mhz) Network. With 4G devices and a compatible plan, you are able to access our entire 3G Network and 4G 1800Mhz Network. With 4G Plus devices and a compatible plan, you can access all areas of the Optus Network, including our 3G, 4G & 4G Plus (2300Mhz) Networks. Check coverage at http://www.virginmobile.com.au/coverage. All rates apply in Oz.