2. Velocity Points: available to Velocity members who are Australian residents over 18 years old. See virginmobile.com.au/velocity for full terms. To earn and redeem Velocity Points you must be a Velocity Member. Velocity Membership is subject to the Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time.
3. The 10% discount applies to new Virgin Travel Insurance policies purchased online using promo code MATESRATES. Offer valid until 31 March 2017, is subject to change or removal at the discretion of Virgin Money without notice and can’t be used in conjunction with any other Virgin Travel Insurance offer or discount (including the Virgin Money Credit Card discount). This information is of a general nature only and does not take into account your personal financial situation, needs or objectives. Please consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Financial Services Guide (FSG) before deciding whether to buy this product. If you purchase a policy, Virgin Money receives a commission which is a percentage of your premium - see the FSG for details. Virgin Travel Insurance promoted by Virgin Money (Australia) Pty Limited ABN 75 103 478 897, authorised representative No 280884 of Virgin Money Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 51 113 285 395 AFSL 286869. AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance issues and manages Virgin Travel Insurance on behalf of the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708.
4. Virgin Wines' customers must provide the promo code 'Virgin Mobile' upon application.
5. $50 Annual Fee for life offer is available for new approved Virgin Australia Velocity Flyer Card account holders who apply by 30 June 2016. To earn and redeem Velocity Points, you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the member Terms and Conditions, available at www.velocityfrequentflyer.com, as amended from time to time. Velocity Points are earned on Eligible Transactions only. Eligible Transactions means any retail purchase which is made by the use of a Card or any other means permitted by Us, excluding (but not limited to) transactions by way of Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, fees, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, foreign exchange and ATM/Bank charges, interest charges, finance charges, government charges, payments to the Australian Taxation Office, insurance charges, payments to loan accounts (mortgage etc), purchases in excess of limits on the Account and transactions made in operating a business. All offers are non-transferrable, not redeemable for cash, and subject to change or withdrawal without notice at the discretion of Virgin Money. Virgin Money (Australia) Pty Limited ABN 75 103 478 897 distributes the Virgin Money Credit Cards ("Credit Cards") under an arrangement with Citigroup Pty Ltd ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 ("Citibank"). Citibank is the credit provider and issuer of the Credit Cards.
7. On sale from 00:01am AEST 11 March 2016 until 23.59pm AEST 31 December 2016 unless sold out prior, and only for advance purchase tickets where travel is booked at least 20 days prior to your departure date. Offer is only for travel on Virgin Australia operated and numbered flights (i) between Australian domestic ports; and ii) from Australian ports to Apia/Denpasar/Honiara/Nadi/Raratonga/Port Villa/Nuku'alofa/Port Moresby/ Los Angeles/Abu Dhabi for travel originating in Australia. 10% discount is only applicable to the base fare price advertised for sale on the Virgin Mobile website and cannot be applied to sale fares. Discount is not applied to any other fees or charges and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Discount is applied automatically at the time of booking on the Virgin Mobile website. The offer is for economy, premium economy or business class travel. Seats are limited and may not be available at peak times or on all flights, so the offer is subject to availability. Add a Booking and Service fee of AUD7.70 per person per booking for domestic bookings when using PayPal, AUD10 per person per booking for international short haul bookings when using PayPal, and AUD30 per person per booking when using a credit or debit card. Add $35 when booking by phone or at the airport. Bookings can be changed/cancelled by paying the fee and any applicable fare difference in accordance with the fare rules, as published on our website on the day you request your change. For current change and cancel fees, see Virgin Australia's domestic Fees page, international short haul Fees page and international long haul Fees page. Name changes and refunds are not permitted. A minimum checked baggage allowance of 1 piece up to 23kg applies for Saver Fares for domestic and short haul international flights, and 2 pieces up to 23kg applies for international long haul flights. Allowances may increase for Silver, Gold and Platinum Velocity members and for different fare classes. Additional fees will be charged for baggage in excess of the published allowances. For current inclusive baggage allowances and fees for excess baggage see Virgin Australia's domestic Baggage Details page, international short haul Baggage Details page and international long haul Baggage Details page. Go to www.virginaustralia.com for full terms and conditions.
Note: Standard terms and conditions apply for Virgin Money and Virgin Wines. These are available at virginmoney.com.au and virginwines.com.au