How can I order and activate a replacement SIM card?
Ordering a Replacement SIM Card
You can grab a replacement SIM or a new micro or nano SIM by getting in touch with us here.
Once you have your new SIM, just log in to My Account to swap your mobile number to your new SIM.
Swap Your SIM Card
You will need to back up your old SIM card’s contacts/details first, as the old SIM will stop working once you have activated your replacement SIM.
Ensure you have your SIM number (ICCID) which can be found on your new SIM.
Swap your SIM now
- Log into My Account
- Make sure you've selected the correct mobile number to swap at the top left corner of My Account
- Insert your replacement SIM card into your phone
- Select More from the manage Service menu
- Select More and click SIM Swap
- Click Next
- Enter the SIM number (ICCID) and click Submit
The new SIM will be active within 15 minutes to 4 hours and you may need to restart your phone to get connected again. The SIM PIN will also be reset to 0000.