How do I change the ownership of my Postpaid service?
Request a change of ownership to move your Postpaid service to somebody else or vice versa.
Things to know before requesting a Change of Ownership
- If you need to update your account details before submitting a form, log in to My Account.
- A credit check will be run on the new account holder
- You will receive a final bill with pro rata charges incurred up to the date the service is transferred from under your name.
- The new customer's first bill will also contain pro rata charges.
- During the change of ownership, we may update the plan if the previous plan is no longer available.
- Once all forms are complete, the a change of ownership will be completed within 2 business days. However, credit check outcomes may have an impact on this timeframe.
How does the form work?
- Log in to the form with your mobile number and 6 digit PIN.
- Fill in the form with the mobile number to be transferred and the new customer's details.
- The new customer will be notified by email of the change of ownership request.
- The new customer then fills out the form and sends it to us.
- After we've received all the info and processed the change of ownership, we'll notify both you and the new customer by email.
Request change of ownership online
Get started here
- It’s quick and easy to request a change of ownership online
- Just a couple of steps to complete the request
- You’ll just need your mobile phone number or account number and PIN to log in