How do I register for My Account?
We've changed the way you log in to My Account to increase the level of security. Instead of using your mobile number and PIN you'll now need to register an email address and a password.
Existing Customers looking at registering for My Account, can follow these 3 easy steps:
Step 1: Registering an email address and password
- Go to My Account
- Click Register email and password now
- Enter the email address you’d like to use to log into My Account and choose a password.
- Click Next
- Next you'll need to verify your email address
Step 2: Verifying your email address
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you’re registering
- Click on the verification link in the email to verify your email address
- You will then be taken to another page to log in and link your account
Step 3: Linking your account
Keep in mind you'll only be able to link one account number per email address.
- After verifying your email address you'll be taken to a log in page
- Log in using the email address and password you've just registered
- When prompted to link your account, enter your Virgin Mobile phone or account number and your 6 digit account PIN
- Click Link Account and you’re done!
For more info on managing your account or if you're experiencing any issues with My Account check out our FAQs article.