How do I set up or update my direct debit?
Direct Debit is a payment method that automatically pays your bill on the due date each month from a nominated bank account or credit card.
Important info regarding Direct Debit
- You'll need to manually pay any current balances before Direct Debit takes over
- Direct Debit may take up to 48 hours to become active
- A $1 pre-authorisation will appear temporarily if using a credit or debit card
- Credit and debit cards incur a 0.427% payment surcharge
Setting, updating or cancelling Direct Debit
You can easily update your direct debit information via My Account with the below steps
Set up Direct Debit
- Log into My Account
- Click Bills and Payments in the left menu
- Select Direct Debit
- Choose either Bank Account or Credit Card tab and fill out required information.
- If updating existing details, select Update Direct Debit and fill out required details.To cancel simply click on Remove Direct Debit.
Feel free to get in touch if you need a hand getting Direct Debit set up.